Sunday, March 25, 2007

Suggestions?

Just another quick message...since I am under major blog maintenance!

I added a link to my friend's blog, Endless Capacity for Useless Information. This is hilarious and is full of good travel tips and stories so I suggest you read it!

Also I would like to know...what questions do you have about my life in Switzerland? Then I can address this on the blog.

I can answer a few of them maybe right now.

1) Am I homesick? No. Not really. The weather here and the food make up for everything I would miss about Chicago. However I did get a little misty eyed when watching "While You Were Sleeping" the other night, which takes place in Chicago.

2) Do I miss Justin? This really is a silly question. Of course I miss him and it totally sucks. But we are surviving and have nice things to look forward to like spending a week in NYC in the spring and spending all summer together in Europe.

3) Do I eat a lot of cheese and chocolate? Yes. Probably a little too much. But sometimes you just have to say to yourself when in Rome.

Anything else is open! Let me know.

No comments: