Thursday, March 01, 2007

No pictures

I know a lot of peoplw who use blogger and I think it REALLY sucks for uploading pictures. Anyone who uses blogger and can upload pictures, can you please tell me how you get it to do that??

Well my first wave of visitors is over. Justin came for Valentine's Day (yes, ok, and he brought a heart shaped pizza from Lou Malnatis) and stayed for 5 days. It was fantastic, we spent most of the time in Geneva, but also went out to the countryside for a fondue and about 5 bottles of wine (there were other people there too...Dave and Lisa), and it was really hard when he left. Missing people is very weird because I kind of don't think about it until I actually see them or talk to them or think of something that reminds me of a relationship and then it sucks. So I was in a state of major depression and then my friend Tim just came here to visit last weekend which cheered me up. We went skiing (meaning, we sat inside and drank and watched the blizzard in Flaine and took a ton of pictures), went to the Paquis (meaning, Tim got really excited looking for hookers) and in general probably weirded a lot of people out. We also took a lot of really good pictures of the jet d'eau which would be NICE if I could upload them.

Well this is a really lame post but I need to go to bed. IKEA is coming tomorrow with my couch between 7:30 and 9. UGh! I wouldn't mind except that I had a client meeting at 830 in Lausanne this morning, so I had to get up already at 6 today. Anyway I am going to bed. Still don't have the internet sorted out so the posts are going to continue to be at a very random pace. Sorry about that!

No comments: