Friday, May 25, 2007

Questions

Well hello there. It has been almost a month since my last post, but I have been incredibly busy with a lot of adventures! I plan to spend some serious time updating this puppy today. Even better I have about 200 photos to share.

Just to summarize what I have been up to:

May 6-10 - Dogsitting for Dave and Lisa
May 10-13 - Trip to Lisbon
May 17-20 - In Lucerne and Interlaken with Aimee and Chris
May 21-25 - Entertaining Aimee and Chris in Geneva

And I was working almost that entire time too.

So just 3 questions before I launch into a 10 page update -

1) Do you guys have MIKA over there? I am obsessed with him. He is one of those artists that I am sure can be extremely annoying to a lot of people. However I think his music is really fun and upbeat and it is good to listen to all the time. He sounds a little bit like a cross between Queen and Jason Mraz or someone like that.

2) Opinions of the LOST season finale? I thought it was ok. As usual resolves one thing and opens the door on 10 others. SPOILER ALERT Abby I completely agree with you on the alternate reality. The producers have come out and said that they want to be "fair" to the viewers so I don't think that is it, but still weird. Anyone else completely not fooled when the 3 gunshots went off? Sayid is not leaving the show. at least he better not be. We have now seen Penny in 2 consecutive finales so when the heck are they going to tell us how she is making contact with the island?!!

Also does anyone else think it is kind of weird that Charlie and Kate are married in real life? She is so much cuter than him. But maybe once he gets rid of his Driveshaft tatts and nailpolish and shaves, he's a real knockout.

3) Opinions on the Grey's Anatomy season finale? SPOILER ALERT I was really looking forward to watching this and I thought it sucked. Absolutely nothing was resolved and in fact things were just made more of a mess. SPOILER ALERT why didn't Bailey get chief resident?!!! I bet they thought they were really clever introducing Meredith's half sister as a new intern but if you were paying attention last week you would have remembered seeing her pull Meredith's father away and then later flirting with McDreamy. I don't like where that is going. Every single character has become a total wuss on that show except for Izzy and it is getting annoying. Do something people!

Ok, that's it for now.

No comments: