Tuesday, May 29, 2007

The next four months

One of my loyal readers, Abby (admittedly probably my only loyal reader, ha ha ha) has asked me to confirm my summer itinerary in the event people would like to make plans with me. So, below, I give you my next four months:

June 8: Watching Lisa perform at the owner of IKEA's house (I am planning on bringing the IKEA chocolate chip cookies and trying to pass them off as my own)
June 15-17: Oslo, Norway

July 2: Justin arrives!
July 11: I turn 27! YAY
July 14-16: Prague, Czech Republic
July 19-22: Paris, France
July 22-28: Dogsit Java again in Dardagny. July 26-28 Justin's mom comes to visit and is staying with us too!

Early August: Likely taking a trip in Switzerland but nothing definite yet
August 17-27: Italy (Florence, Cinque Terra, Venice, Tuscany and some other stuff, not in that order - Justin is planning)

Sept 6-11: NY NY for Jess and Kevin's wedding. yahoo!
Sept 22ish: Likely Greece or Oktoberfest
Sept 29: Justin leaves
Sept 30: I drink an entire bottle of vodka and sing "Everybody Hurts" over and over from my balcony

So there you have it. Its a little full. But I have a lot of room so all visitors are welcome. I am going to see the world!!

2 comments:

Abby said...

can i hear more about this planned adventure at the IKEA house? i'm intrigued.....
-Abby

keli said...

Second the IKEA house information. I want pictures. I want MAJOR details. Also, I'm a blogstalker, Jac... so you've at least got 2 fans!