Tuesday, April 17, 2007

The rendezvous

Today I somehow scrambled to finish all of my tax returns and left the office in a super good mood because I am going to New York tomorrow!! I am meeting Justin for the weekend. Spring in New York...que romantico! Especially with the record rain and winds, oh la la!

Well we had wanted to meet in the middle somewhere this spring. At first he was going to come to London but then I found a "cheap" fare to New York. Conveniently enough, his parents will be there as well for part of the weekend, and his brother and sister in law and super adorable wonderful little just turned one baby Dylan will be there too. After almost 4 years I know Justin's family pretty well so it will be great to see them as well.
To be honest, I am probably most excited to go to a Duane Reade past 7pm and buy something.
So bonne weekend toute le monde! More posts upon my return. I am going for my first haircut tomorrow so hopefully it is not un catastrophe!! Coupe pas beaucoup SVP!!

1 comment:

Tara said...

Hey, Jac - Nate Plotkin told me that you were in town (as in, NYC) this weekend to see Justin! Hope you have a great time.

I have no idea if you know that I read your blog sometimes and linked to you from mine, so I thought I'd drop a line to say howdy!