Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Important: Somone Else's Blog

Hi loyal readers!

I'm coming to you today with an important and easy request - to go someone else's blog.

My sister Aimee is friends with a woman in her law school class named Kim Klein. Last spring, Kim was diagnosed with breast cancer and has been very bravely sharing her story online. Her blog has been selected as a national finalist, and she is eligible to win a $10,000 scholarship if her blog receives the most votes out of the 20 finalists. Please take two minutes right now and go to her blog and then when you see "vote for me, national blogging contest" enter a vote for Kim Klein. This is a very nice, outgoing woman who is balancing a husband and two kids with chemo and law school.

Honestly, in my opinion, this woman deserves more than $10,000, she deserves a medal or sainthood!

I have read her blog and it is great. I encourage you to vote for her, and please pass this along to anyone else you know via a message on your blog or via a simple e-mail. The voting ends on October 28 at midnight.

Thanks everyone! And special thanks to Karee for telling me the link to Kim's blog wasn't working :)

2 comments:

Karee said...

Hey Jac! Your link isn't working....help, I want to vote and post it on my blog!!

Karee said...

okay so if you copy and paste the link it works but if you just click on it, it doesn't for some reason!